Tuesday, November 13, 2007

holy shit (pun intended)


this is NOT for children, the faint of heart, or anyone with an aversion to perversion. a friend passed along this information and i could not help but pass it along to you.

it never ceases to amaze me what the human mind is capable of. people will go to great lengths to express their sexuality. some call it "sick," some call it "disgusting," and some call it love. to each their own. but this shit ain't my cup o' tea (or anything else).

consider yourself warned: 2 girls 1 cup

2 comments:

N.Cruz said...

it aint your cup o' tea but i does have a cup...i just made myself throw up a little in my mouth.

I dont think j.p. is my friend any more because i made him watcjh this video.

Sara said...

Wretching visual! I gagged. I am forever ruined from that video. E, what the hell?? Where did you find it?