Thursday, August 2, 2007

dude, i'm not your sweetheart



to guys everywhere who have no idea:

i love being a woman. except for when i don't. what compels a guy to think he can say "hey sweetheart" to me? what makes him think he can tell me "smile" as i walk by? who gave him permission to gawk? whistle? suck his teeth to get my attention? touch my arm to look at my tattoo.

what makes him think he is good enough to walk on the same sidewalk as me? breathe the same air i breath? let alone talk to me with that ugly ass mug?

i was not put here to amuse you. i was not put here as your eye candy.

i am not your sweetheart.

and if you call me that again, i'm gonna slap the shit outta you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shit! Finally 'she' is speaking out!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Where the fuck did THAT come from? "He" and anyone else with the ability to do so, has the right to do whatever the fuck they choose, whenever the fuck they choose short of touching you. I can call you miss, hey you, sweetheart, lady, or cunt WHENEVER THE FUCK I WANT! I have NO right to EVER lay a single finger on you or even attempt to physically hinder you at any time without your permission. But if you're bent about being gawked at or called a name then you're the one with the problem not the moron who you're complaining about. Why are the supposed "enlightened" folks the one's with the real intolerance issues?